Date & Time
9 March, 1pm – 6pm
Maha Yu Yi,
Bras Basah Complex,
231 Bain St,
1) Author’s Talk 《我的守护熊: 以绘本陪伴孩子的成长》by 李文良 Josef Lee: $10. Register via here.
2) Storytelling cum Activities《给我一个名字》by 吴荣平 Colin Goh: $10. Register via here.
3) Storytelling cum Activities《我的守护熊》by 陈琦蕊 Tan Shih Ray: $10. Register via here.
4) Storytelling cum Activities《布布鼻子不见了》by 阿果 （李高丰）A Guo: $10. Register via here.
5) Storytelling cum Activities《会说话的肥猫》by 余广达 Patrick Yee: $10. Register via here.
6) Storytelling cum Activities《奇妙的纱笼》by 郭宏驯 Quek Hong Shin: $10. Register via here.
跟我们一起度过一个有意义的下午 – 作家演讲、讲故事活动，及手工活动。参与作家： 阿果（李高丰）、李文良 、余广达 、郭宏驯，及许多本地儿童书籍作家。活动以中文进行。
Join us for a meaningful afternoon with author talks, storytelling, art and craft, featuring: A-Guo (Lee Kow Fong), Josef Lee, Patrick Yee, Quek Hong Shin and many other local authors. This programme is in Mandarin.
Maha Yu Yi
About the Organiser
Maha Yu Yi Pte Ltd was established in 1969. The bookstore for adults features a wide range of Chinese books: fiction, literature, current affairs, social sciences, healthcare and tradition Chinese medicine, teaching resources, dictionaries and languages etc. Their bookstore for children was set up in 2008. It is the first Chinese children bookstore in Singapore and has the widest collection of picture books.